- Strengthen Key Muscles of the Shoulders
- Improve Flexibility and Access to Shoulder Opening Yoga Postures
- Increase Active & Passive Range Of Motion
- Learn Anatomical Techniques To Improve Functionality
- Access Shoulder Strength Postures Like Arm Balances and Side Planks
- 12 Classes: All levels appropriate
- Lifetime unlimited access to all
- Attend the livestream OR practice the replays any time that’s convenient for you
Do I have to attend live?
All classes will be saved for you immediately after the livestream class is complete. You have lifetime access and can watch anytime after the livestream, and you do not need to attend live to get the full benefits of the immersion.
Is this all-levels appropriate?
Yes! You are not expected to be at any specific level. This is not a performance, it is an immersion that helps you develop your practice.
I am a yoga teacher. Can I use this for Yoga Alliance CE Hours?
Yes! You may submit any hours practiced online or in person to Yoga Alliance and receive hours toward your Continued Education.
Is this just study, or is it practice as well?
Each class will consist of 75 minutes in a standard yoga class format: intro, warm up, sun salutations, peak posture, cool down, Savasana. Technique, Bio-mechanics and Anatomy will be woven through the entirety of the class.
Can I ask questions about my practice?
Yes, if you are attending the livestreams, you will be able to use the chat to ask any questions that you’d like. I address some questions as we practice, and I take time at the end of class to go through questions as well. If you are not attending the livestream, you can use the private Facebook group to ask me any questions that come up during your practice. You may submit videos of yourself practicing a pose for assessment and feedback.
UNLOCK 12 PRACTICES FOR LIFE!
NO RECURRING PAYMENTS
ONLINE YOGA CLASSES TO IMPROVE SHOULDER STRENGTH, FLEXIBILITY AND MOBILITY!
LIVE CLASS Schedule: All classes at 12pm EST (Eastern United States — Same as New York City)
- Practice #1: Saturday November 5
- Practice #2: Monday November 7
- Practice #3: Wednesday November 9
- Practice #4: Friday November 11
- Practice #5: Saturday November 12
- Practice #6: Monday November 14
- Practice #7: Wednesday November 16
- Practice #8: Friday November 18
- Practice #9: Saturday November 19
- Practice #10: Monday November 21
- Practice #11: Wednesday November 23
- Practice #12: Monday November 28
WHAT STUDENTS SAY ABOUT ONLINE YOGA CLASSES WITH MATT
Matt‘s classes are phenomenal- if you ever have the ability to practice with him, make use of it!! He has a very unique talent of combining anatomy, yoga philosophy and his own perspective into a super intense package of knowledge which is fun AND easy to understand. I enjoyed the April immersion a lot as it was a great way of deepening my own practice and broadening my horizon, especially as the lifetime access allows you to take classes as often as you want- trust me, you will want to take them again! I cant wait for next month’s classes and highly recommend everyone to take the May pass and joining in on the journey.
Matt’s April pass was a journey. It was more than just the physical exploration of my practice but also helped me explore my spiritual practice. It was very nice to have a consistent practice during this time of uncertainty. If you are looking for a practice to ground yourself I would highly recommend exploring the Live Immersion of the Month.
Covid_19 bought Matt into my home and my yoga practice. This last month I have learn’t so much it has deepened my practice and my understanding of the anatomy & biomechanics and how we use both in every asana we practice. He has also helped in my teaching, ie asking my students to think about the foot as a tripod “big toe, pinkie toe, heel ” I never imagined I would learn so much from the immersion.
REGISTER NOW AND SAVE!ACCESS YOUR RANGE OF MOTION, LEARN MASTERFUL ANATOMICAL TECHNIQUES TO UNLOCK YOUR SHOULDERS.