Anatomy of The Heart
- Technique to expand and deepen your backbends
- Foundations and preparatory postures to set you up for success
- Anatomy education to prime the nervous system
- Themes to cultivate the appropriate mindset for heart opening
- 12 Classes: 6 focused on anatomy, 6 themed for the heart
- Unlock a wide range of postures including: Bow Pose, Camel, Full Wheel, King Dancer, King Cobra, King Pigeon, and more
- Lifetime unlimited access to all
- Attend livestream OR practice the replays any time that’s convenient for you
Do I have to attend live?
All classes will be saved for you immediately after the livestream class is complete. You have lifetime access and can watch anytime after the livestream, and you do not need to attend live to get the full benefits of the immersion.
Is this all-levels appropriate?
Yes! You are not expected to be at any specific level. This is not a performance, it is an immersion that helps you develop your practice.
I am a yoga teacher. Can I use this for Yoga Alliance CE Hours?
Yes! You may submit any hours practiced online or in person to Yoga Alliance and receive hours toward your Continued Education.
Is this just study, or is it practice as well?
Six of the classes will start with a brief 5-10 minute intro — a visual anatomy tutorial relative to the postures and techniques of that day. The remaining 65 minutes will be practice. The additional 6 classes will begin with an introduction that includes a breakdown of technique and/or an inspirational discussion rooted in yogic philosophy and modern neuroscientific discoveries about the mind (emotions, thoughts) and how it affects the body — most importantly, what we can do to expand our yoga practice and feel better daily.
Can I ask questions about my practice?
Yes, if you are attending the livestreams, you will be able to use the chat to ask any questions that you’d like. I address some questions as we practice, and I take time at the end of class to go through questions as well. If you are not attending the livestream, you can use the private Facebook group to ask me any questions that come up during your practice. You may submit videos of yourself practicing a pose for assessment and feedback.
UNLOCK 12 PRACTICES FOR LIFE!
NO RECURRING PAYMENTS
ANATOMY OF THE HEART
ONLINE YOGA CLASSES TO EXPAND YOUR HEART OPENING PRACTICE AND YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF ANATOMY
LIVE CLASS Schedule: All classes at 12pm EST (Eastern United States — Same as New York City)
- Practice #1: Tuesday June 7
- Practice #2: Thursday June 9
- Practice #3: Saturday June 11
- Practice #4: Sunday June 12
- Practice #5: Tuesday June 14
- Practice #6: Thursday June 16
- Practice #7: Saturday June 18
- Practice #8: Sunday June 19
- Practice #9: Tuesday June 21
- Practice #10: Thursday June 23
- Practice #11: Tuesday June 28
- Practice #12: thursday June 30
- Note: No practice on Saturday and sunday June 25/26
CAN’T MAKE THE LIVESTREAMS? Attending live is completely optional. With this immersion, you get lifetime access to all classes. Each class is available for your viewing immediately after the livestream ends.
WHAT STUDENTS SAY ABOUT ONLINE YOGA CLASSES WITH MATT
Matt‘s classes are phenomenal- if you ever have the ability to practice with him, make use of it!! He has a very unique talent of combining anatomy, yoga philosophy and his own perspective into a super intense package of knowledge which is fun AND easy to understand. I enjoyed the April immersion a lot as it was a great way of deepening my own practice and broadening my horizon, especially as the lifetime access allows you to take classes
as often as you want- trust me, you will want to take them again! I cant wait for next month’s classes and highly recommend everyone to take the May pass and joining in on the journey.
Covid_19 bought Matt into my home and my yoga practice. This last month I have learn’t so much it has deepened my practice and my understanding of the anatomy & biomechanics and how we use both in every asana we practice. He has also helped in my teaching, ie asking my students to think about the foot as a tripod “big toe, pinkie toe, heel ” I never imagined I would learn so much from the immersion.
ANATOMY OF THE HEART
REGISTER NOW AND SAVE!
LEARN ANATOMY WHILE YOU AWAKEN AND EXPAND YOUR HEART OPENING PRACTICE
🔥 NEW RELEASES 🔥
Anatomy BundleAdd to cart
Anatomy of The HeartAdd to cart
Anatomy of Arm Balances$168.00 Add to cart
Anatomy In Motion$168.00 Add to cart
Mobility$148.00 Add to cart
Yoga Essentials Pack: Hips, Back, Neck & Shoulders$74.00 Add to cart
Yoga & The SutrasAdd to cart
Vinyasa$148.00 Add to cart