Chromatic Yoga Training: Level 1
This 5 Day training is designed for Yoga Teachers looking to expand their skillsets as yogi and teacher. The Chromatic Yoga training is a highly structured approach to teaching that seeks to pull out the best in each teacher. My aim as the leader in these 5 days is to pull out the most authentic expression within each of you, and help you become the most powerful you can be. Rather than asking you to teach a certain style Chromatic Yoga embraces the range of stylistic expression but helps each teacher to step into their fullest power!
Along with being open to a variety of stylistic expressions in asana – Chromatic Yoga Philosophy is also inclusive of various lineages. The one defining through line that permeates the entire approach of Chromatic Yoga is our study and use of the Elements: Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Space. We use the elements as a basis for self reflection toward personal growth and transformation. The Elements are used as a guidance system as well as a communication tool that all Chromatic Yoga teachers study in order to strengthen our connection as a community. Community is one of the most highly valued aspects of this training. Each Level 1 Student will have a mentor to help support your growth and our collective growth as a community.
In the Level One Teacher Training You will Learn The Following:
- Anatomy – Mastering the ability to see “Joint Relationships” and learning how to decide which “Muscle Actions” to emphasize in each posture
- Sequencing toward either a “Peak Pose” or “Peak Action”
- The Elements of Voice (level one) – Elements will also be applied to sequencing, practice, adjustments, coaching, and self reflection.
- Adjustment Philosophy, Guidlines, and Techniques
- Advancing Your Personal Practice
2018 Level 1 Dates: August 6-10
Arrival Date: any time after 3pm on August 5th – Departure Date: August 10 after 6pm
Training Fee: For the Training Itself – excluding rooming
Early Bird – Before March 12: $595
- Normal Price: $695 in full or $100/Month for 7 months
Accommodations Options and Pricing:
Limited Space, First come first serve. You will have the choice at check out as to whether or not you would like to be assigned a room. Room locations will either be at my home in Goshen CT, or at my manager Sara’s home in Bantam CT.
- Private Room w/Bed $375 (if paying monthly: 100/3 months plus $75 up front)
- Cash Discount: Private Room w/Bed $300 (pay in person)
Air BNB Option:
If you prefer you may simply choose just to pay for the training and find your own accommodations via Air B&B or a local bed and breakfast or hotel.
Connecticut Locations for your research: Goshen, Cornwall, Bantam, Litchfield, Torrington, Morris.
- Partner Perk: If you come with a friend or partner and plan to share a room your room costs will be discounted upon request only
- Economic Choice: If you want to save money by sleeping in a room with an air mattress or pull out couch you will receive a discount upon request.
- Camping: If you are a pro camper and want to be in the wilderness you will have the option to set up on the farm for a discounted price upon request.
There will be a 6-8 week Pre Training consisting of educational videos that I will send weekly via email. Each student will be expected to watch these videos and participate in short worksheets to build our collective knowledge. This gives us all an advantage of getting on the same page prior to coming together as a group.
Level 2 Dates and Accommodations:
If you are planning to stay for both Level 1 And Level 2 (a total of 10 days) you will need to purchase Level 2 and accommodations in addition to Level 1 and accommodations.