- Key techniques to increase flexibility
- Strength development for mobility and range of motion
- Learn postures: Hanumanasana (splits), Extended Side Plank
- Active and passive mobility for shoulders, hips, and spine
- Find greater ease in seated postures
- Improve mobility and posture off the mat
- When and how to do active, passive, and isometric stretching
- Lifetime access
- 12 classes, 75 minutes each
- Unlimited views
UNLOCK 12 PRACTICES FOR LIFE!
NO RECURRING PAYMENTS
YOGA FOR MOBILITY AND FLEXIBILITY
ONLINE YOGA CLASSES TO DEEPEN AND EXPAND YOUR PRACTICE
- The Mobility Immersion is one of the all time best sellers on theyogimatt.com. The detailed, anatomically creative sequencing makes it an incredibly unique experience. Each class focuses on a particular area of the body.
- Class #1: Rotator Cuff – Rotations at the Shoulder Joint
- Class #2: Hips – Thigh Bone and Pelvic Rotations
- Class #3: Neck Active vs Passive Range of Motion
- Class #4:Shoulder Blade Articulations
- Class #5: Wrist Strength and Flexibility
- Class #6: Ankle Stability and Balance
- Class #7: Knee Rotations, stability, Quads and Hamstrings
- Class #8: The Elbow and Forearm Actions
- Class #9: Spinal Mobility Part 1 – Extension
- Class #10: Spinal Mobility Part 2 – Folds and Twists
- Class #11: Hanumanasana
- Class #12: Extended Side Plank
WHAT STUDENTS SAY ABOUT ONLINE YOGA CLASSES WITH MATT
Matt‘s classes are phenomenal- if you ever have the ability to practice with him, make use of it!! He has a very unique talent of combining anatomy, yoga philosophy and his own perspective into a super intense package of knowledge which is fun AND easy to understand. I enjoyed the April immersion a lot as it was a great way of deepening my own practice and broadening my horizon, especially as the lifetime access allows you to take classes
as often as you want- trust me, you will want to take them again! I cant wait for next month’s classes and highly recommend everyone to take the May pass and joining in on the journey.
Covid_19 bought Matt into my home and my yoga practice. This last month I have learn’t so much it has deepened my practice and my understanding of the anatomy & biomechanics and how we use both in every asana we practice. He has also helped in my teaching, ie asking my students to think about the foot as a tripod “big toe, pinkie toe, heel ” I never imagined I would learn so much from the immersion.
REGISTER NOW AND SAVE!
ACCESS YOUR NATURAL RANGE OF MOTION THROUGH INCREASED STRENGTH AND FLEXIBILITY!
🔥 NEW RELEASES 🔥
Anatomy BundleAdd to cart
Anatomy of The HeartAdd to cart
Anatomy of Arm Balances$168.00 Add to cart
Anatomy In Motion$168.00 Add to cart
Mobility$148.00 Add to cart
Yoga Essentials Pack: Hips, Back, Neck & Shoulders$74.00 Add to cart
Yoga & The SutrasAdd to cart
Vinyasa$148.00 Add to cart