YOGA SUTRAS IMMERSION • ONLINE YOGA
FEBRUARY 2022 • 12 CLASS IMMERSION
LIVESTREAM YOGA CLASSES: REFINE YOUR TECHNIQUE & GET INSPIRED BY THE YOGA SUTRAS
YOGA & THE SUTRAS
February 2022 Immersion
- Refine your yoga practice
- Move, sweat, breathe, flow
- Inspired themes from the Yoga Sutras
- Full 75-minute practices
- Full-spectrum immersion: all pose categories
- Arm balances, heart openers, shoulder mobility
- Hip openers, single-legged balances, strength building
- Lifetime unlimited access to all
UNLOCK 12 PRACTICES FOR LIFE!
NO RECURRING PAYMENTS
YOGA & THE SUTRAS IMMERSION
ONLINE YOGA CLASSES TO DEEPEN & EXPAND YOUR VINYASA PRACTICE
For anyone who loves getting that deep physical practice filled with technique, this immersion is for you. Each class will be inspired by a yogic teaching to enhance our experience on and off the mat. For example, we will explore topics like the following:
- Abhyasa and Vairagya: the dance of effort and surrender
- Burning Samskaras: unwinding physical, mental, and emotional patterns that no longer serve our overall well-being
- Embracing Tapas: changing our relationship to stress and challenge for the purpose of personal development
- The Path of Viveka: compassionate living and connection to the people and world around us
- The 3 Pilllars of Kriya Yoga (The Yoga of Action)
- Overcoming the Kleshas “twisted” or distorted perception
- Stilling the Vrittis: Mental Chatter
- Samadhi: finding the sanctuary of stillness within, amongst a world of chaos
YOGA & THE SUTRASGET LIFETIME ACCESS TO ALL CLASSES!
- Inspiration from the Yoga Sutras
- Get connected to the heart of yoga
- 12 all-levels livestreams (LIFETIME ACCESS)
- Lifetime unlimited access to all classes
- SALE: 1-time payment of $98.00
- 3 live yoga classes per week
- Freedom of flexibility: Watch on your time or live
- Livestream weekly schedule (see details in the section above)
- Practice on your own time or live if you prefer
- All classes available for life after livestream is complete
- Exclusive community-building Facebook group — your questions get answered!
- Access postures through skillful sequencing and mindful modifications
- Reduce stress levels
- Advance your practice with masterful techniques
THE LIVE IMMERSION EXPERIENCE
Yoga & the Sutras Immersion: Are you interested in developing your yoga practice and diving into the heart of yoga? The word “yoga” has been diluted to mean physical practice, but there is much more to the practice than a series of postures. That is not to negate the power and importance of the physical practice, but there is a whole world of practices that can provide us with that same great mental and emotional clarity that the asana practice does. The teachings of the Yoga Sutras provide us with a roadmap to a full mind and body reboot. If you enjoy the asana practice, you will love what the full yoga practice has to offer. With 12 livestream online yoga classes focused on providing you with both the physical practice and the teachings of the Yoga Sutras, this immersion is a MUST-HAVE! Together we will practice 4 days a week, with a live chat for you to ask all your questions and a dedicated private Facebook group to connect with our global community of yogis. Can’t practice at the live times? NO problem, you get lifetime, anytime, anywhere access. After the class goes live, you will be able to tune in and watch as much as you would like!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
When you sign up for the immersion, you will gain access to an exclusive members area of theyogimatt.com. When you are logged in, you will have access and be able to watch the livestream that day and any previously aired livestreams from that month.
ARE THERE RECURRING PAYMENTS?
NO. You are paying for access to one month of classes; after that, you will be provided a discounted rate should you want to continue practicing regularly. You will NOT be automatically billed. THIS IS A 1-TIME PAYMENT that gives you access to the classes in the respective month that you purchase.
WHAT ARE THE LIVE TIMES?
If you are intending to practice this immersion live in February 2022, the live times are listed above in Eastern Standard Time according to the United States. It is the same as NYC’s time zone. Classes take place from 12:00-1:15pm on Saturdays, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
If you are taking this immersion after the livestreams have completed, you will be able to practice along with the replays as many times as you would like, and you have lifetime access to all classes within the immersion.
WHAT IF I CAN'T MAKE THE LIVE TIME?
NO PROBLEM AT ALL! The immersion consists of yogis worldwide in various time zones. This is why you have LIFETIME and UNLIMITED access. You can practice when it is convenient for you. You will receive emails throughout the week to keep you on track and keep you inspired to practice. There is a Facebook group where you will hear from other members, be able to ask questions, and stay connected. The emails from both me and the group will keep you committed to your practice, even if you cannot practice live.
All Livestream Immersions are lifetime, anytime accessible after the livestream goes live.
IS THIS TOO ADVANCED FOR ME?
Matt specializes in teaching ALL levels of yoga practices, providing modifications and options throughout each class. These immersions are suitable for anyone with 1-3 months yoga practice or more. You do not need to have a regular practice, nor do you need to be flexible or strong. First-time yogis are welcomed so long as you have no major injuries. Each class focuses on a different yoga pose in order to gain a greater understanding of our body within the asana practice.
WHAT STUDENTS SAY ABOUT ONLINE YOGA CLASSES WITH MATT
Matt‘s classes are phenomenal- if you ever have the ability to practice with him, make use of it!! He has a very unique talent of combining anatomy, yoga philosophy and his own perspective into a super intense package of knowledge which is fun AND easy to understand. I enjoyed the April immersion a lot as it was a great way of deepening my own practice and broadening my horizon, especially as the lifetime access allows you to take classes
as often as you want- trust me, you will want to take them again! I cant wait for next month’s classes and highly recommend everyone to take the May pass and joining in on the journey.
Covid_19 bought Matt into my home and my yoga practice. This last month I have learn’t so much it has deepened my practice and my understanding of the anatomy & biomechanics and how we use both in every asana we practice. He has also helped in my teaching, ie asking my students to think about the foot as a tripod “big toe, pinkie toe, heel ” I never imagined I would learn so much from the immersion.
YOGA & THE SUTRAS
REGISTER NOW AND SAVE!
INSPIRE & ENHANCE YOUR YOGA PRACTICE
🔥 NEW RELEASES 🔥
300 Hour Online (Copy)From: $1,200.00 / month for 3 months with a 2-month free trial Select options
Handstand and MeditationAdd to cart
Anatomy BundleAdd to cart
Anatomy of The HeartAdd to cart
Anatomy of Arm Balances$168.00 Add to cart
Anatomy In Motion$168.00 Add to cart
Mobility$148.00 Add to cart
Yoga Essentials Pack: Hips, Back, Neck & Shoulders$74.00 Add to cart